Toll free: 1-888-819-5312
Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Inquiry Line: 1-800-831-6467
Providing Behavioral Health Services in Rural South Texas
IDD ~ Home & Community Based Services (HCS)
Our HCS Program provides services for individuals who once lived with relatives or in state institutions. The program emphasizes consumer choice and features individualized services to meet each person’s needs.
Consumers select where they would like to live and are assisted in accessing an array of services that are available to others in the community. This selection includes residency in a group home operated by Coastal Plains.
This program provides the consumer with a high staff to client ratio, and the opportunity to develop and maintain skills necessary to successful community placement.
● Service Coordination
● Adaptive Aids
● Minor Home Modifications
● Counseling & Therapeutic Services
● Residential Assistance
● Day Habilitation Services
● Supported Employment
Coastal Plains Community Center operates a 4-bedroom group home for men in Kingsville. In addition, Coastal Plains also operates a respite home in Kingsville. We also assist persons living in their own apartments or with companion providers.
You may contact the HCS program of Coastal Plains Community Center at our administrative headquarters in Portland, Texas.
Toll Free 1-888-819-5312
● We have confidence in people.
● We believe that work enhances a person’s stature and provides opportunities for meaningful relationships.
● We listen to people’s dreams, opinions and needs.
● We believe the individual is the driving force in service planning.
● We address each person’s unique preferred lifestyle in productive and meaningful ways.
● We provide training methods and settings which enhance community inclusion.